What Social Coaching Can Do For Teens & Adults
- Specific goals are tailored to each participant within a group setting that allows you to work on your areas of interest
- Work on your main concerns, at your own pace and comfort level
- A new perspective that interpersonal skills are a common concern for many people
- Emotional regulation strategies to better manage social anxiety and interpersonal conflict
- Preparation for the subtleties of new or less familiar events
- Improved interactions with acquaintances, friendships, and romantic interests
- Improved problem solving to get "unstuck" with decisions and situations
- Assistance to develop support systems of trusted people and take "positive risks" for new personal goals.
We offer group social coaching sessions using the principles and research-based practices of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). Groups are thoughtfully crated to match clients of same age range and interpersonal goals, with a limit of 4 participants per group. Individual social coaching sessions are also available for those who may not be comfortable with the idea of working in a group; individual sessions will provide you with discrete feedback and goal setting to take on a "positive challenge" outside of the sessions. Individual Skype sessions are available for clients who have difficulty making it to our office; check with your health insurance to see if telehealth is covered under your benefits.
Fill Out The Form On This Page to Contact Us