Professional development workshops and parent presentations are available for families and related service providers such as speech pathologists, occupational therapists, guidance counselors, social workers, behavior specialists, special education teachers, general education teachers, and paraprofessionals. Workshop topics include:
- Get Plugged In! An overview of community and financial resources for families of special needs children
- "How is this autistic?" Basic symptoms of autism (including high functioning autism/Asperger’s) explained
- How to Create Social Stories and Other Visual Supports: Helping your child to prepare for a new experience
- The Power of the Backup Plan: Increasing social flexibility and problem solving
- "Tools to Help Your Child Organize, Plan and Adjust at Home"
Fill Out the Form on This Page to Contact Us