After School ABA Therapist Positions (application below)
Horizons Social Coaching, LLC is an Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services agency located in Acton, Massachusetts. We offer after school services, providing small group and individual social coaching as well as home-based ABA services to clients with autism, social communication disorder, and related developmental disorders. We serve clients ages 8 to adult.
We are accepting therapists after-school in home ABA services in Acton and neighboring towns:
• ABA therapists must have experience providing discrete trial training and behavioral services to children with autism
• Therapist contracts are fee-for-service. Hours are 4-5:30 pm, covering from one to four afternoons a week based on your availability and level of experience. We focus on thoughtfully matching therapists and experience to client needs.
• Direct services to clients using the principles of applied behavior analysis to strengthen developmental skills, decrease problem behaviors, and shape target replacement behaviors
• Follow behavioral programs tailored to the client's developmental needs
• Collect data and summarize services for each session; maintain client files
• Provide parent feedback and collaboration on services
• Attend routine clinic meetings to review client cases and progress
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• Vehicle required for travel between assignments, and valid driver's license.
• Minimum of one year experience as ABA therapist, and previous training/supervision in ABA services
• Experience working with children with autism
• Knowledge of prompting levels, functional communication training, and discrete trial data collection
We offer a supportive work environment in a growing agency, ongoing training and supervision, and the opportunity for you to increase your skills and professional knowledge as an ABA therapist!
Job Type: Part-Time, After School
Horizons Social Coaching, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of affirmative action.